Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back in the Saddle


HEY! 
I'm still here and kicking and I may soon know where I'm going.  I got a GPS yesterday and I'm looking forward to stress free driving, and arriving.  I've been caught in a maelstrom of emotions.  My life is changing, ever so subtly, and I'm finding my way.  I was called as the Young Men's President, so I'm casting my lot with President Obama - he's got four years and so do I.  Each day I come home from school and wonder if it's not time to retire.  Then I realize I can't do that because I need a truck to drive into the sunset with, and it will take at least four years to pay for it.


Like we use to yell as Orem Tigers; "Hey, Hey, what do you say - Lets go the other way!  Well, another way might not be too bad - we'll give it a try, we'll press forward and see, if we can meet the challenges  meant for you and me.

No comments: